Eyeball Trivia: Each question is 4 points for a total of 20 if you get them all right!
1. The Retina in your eyeballs actually sees things ______. The image is corrected before it's sent off to the brain!
A) In black and white
C) Upside down
2. Glaucoma is a disease that damages the _____ ?
C) Aqueous Humor
D) Optic Nerve
3. The _____ muscles move the eye left & right.
A) Lateral & Medial Rectus
B) Superior & inferior Rectus
C) Superior & inferior Oblique
D) Levator palpebrae superioris
E) Orbicularis Oculi
4. Animals with "night vision" can see with minimal light because of reflective membranes called _____ , located behind their retinas.
A) Tapetum Lucidums
5. Older people often have trouble seeing things up close because the _____ muscle has trouble changing the shape of the lens:
A) Levator palpebrae superioris
C) Orbicularis Oculi
D) Superior & inferior Oblique
Answers: 1 C, 2 D, 3 A, 4 A, 5 B
Our eyeball plush is all eyes for you and is available in the shop!