Happy National Science Day from eyeball! Now go do an eyeball workout and read about the fascinating world of science.
Our eyeball plush finally had to get reading glasses. Poor eyeball. But we keep telling him he still looks great for his old age! Must be an optical illusion.
Eyeball Trivia: Each question is 4 points for a total of 20 if you get them all right!
1. The Retina in your eyeballs actually sees things ______. The image is corrected before it's sent off to the brain!
A) In black and white
C) Upside down
2. Glaucoma is a disease that damages the _____ ?
C) Aqueous Humor
D) Optic Nerve
3. The _____ muscles move the eye left & right.
A) Lateral & Medial Rectus
B) Superior & inferior Rectus
C) Superior & inferior Oblique
D) Levator palpebrae superioris
E) Orbicularis Oculi
4. Animals with "night vision" can see with minimal light because of reflective membranes called _____ , located behind their retinas.
A) Tapetum Lucidums
5. Older people often have trouble seeing things up close because the _____ muscle has trouble changing the shape of the lens:
A) Levator palpebrae superioris
C) Orbicularis Oculi
D) Superior & inferior Oblique
Answers: 1 C, 2 D, 3 A, 4 A, 5 B
Our eyeball plush is all eyes for you and is available in the shop!