This article on Not Flossing
made me laugh. Here are the best parts.
Excuses for Not Flossing
10) Food doesn't get caught between my teeth, so I don't have to floss.
9) I don't have time.
8) It makes my gums bleed.
7) My teeth are too close together.
6) I don't get cavities, whether or not I take care of my teeth; superior genetics.
5) I don't know how to floss.
4) I don't know how.
3) I'm not coordinated enough.
2) It hurts to floss.
1) The floss keeps shredding.
Have a better excuse? Tell us in the comments!